What do Job Seekers learn?
Personal Branding Online Course Module Bundle
With a cluttered candidate market, it’s never been harder for job seekers to stand out from the crowd.
And despite us living in the most modern of times, there are more people than ever who have been dissatisfied in their work.
The Personal Branding Bundle gives course participants the knowledge, skills and insights to help develop the foundations of a personal brand; to be assured what their next step in their career should be and how to gain the awareness and interest of recruiters and hiring manager with a well-structured résumé and LinkedIn profile.
Course Participants learn:
- How vital it is for job seekers to create a unique personal brand.
- How to Decide on setting and acting on their career direction.
- How to set a personal brand social media strategy.
- How to put together a résumé that has a far greater chance of getting noticed by recruiters and hiring managers.
- What makes up the foundations of an attractive LinkedIn profile.
Magnetic LinkedIn Course Module Bundle
Although more than 1 person per second joins LinkedIn, most people don’t know how to really use the platform to their advantage – especially when seeking a new job.
The Magnetic LinkedIn Bundle helps Participants to create a compellingly magnetic LinkedIn profile that grabs and holds the attention of Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
Course participants learn:
- the fundamentals of LinkedIn.
- how to establish a LinkedIn profile that is more likely to get noticed by recruiters and hiring managers.
- what are the key sections in LinkedIn so they can stand out from all other LinkedIn members.
- how to use LinkedIn to find more job opportunities.
- how to ask for recommendations from connections that carry weight with recruiters and hiring managers.
- and a whole lot more.
Personal Impact Online Course Module Bundle
It’s pretty well known that almost everyone finds that a job interview is a very stressful experience. As the saying goes, you only get one chance to make a good first impression.
The Personal Impact Bundle teaches course participants :
- Knowledge, skills and insights to successfully interview like an expert.
- what to really powerful questions that differentiate from other job seekers.
- how to frame up and pitch an elevator statement.
- how to raise the curiosity and interest of get recruiters and hiring managers.
Reboot, Reframing, and Resilience Online Course Module Bundle
It’s said that being out of a job is one of the most trying periods in anyone’s life.
Almost everyone goes through some highs and some lows as they look for their next role.
The Reboot, Reframing and Resilience module gives course participants helpful tips:
- on dealing with being out of a job.
- how to use mindfulness techniques to their advantage.
- how disempowering thinking can be limiting and how to use empowering thinking to move forward.
- what is involved in reframing their situation and confidently moving ahead.
To Become An Approved Reseller
9 Great Reasons To Partner with Re-employed For Outplacement Services.
– Leading edge content that you can immediately offer your clients
Offer the same, contemporary content as re-employed. Proven to have helped where many, many job seekers tho have learned how to return to work happily and quickly.
– Your own branded platform
By partnering with re-employed, you have immediate access to your own modern outplacement services portal, allowing any job seeker, anywhere anytime to be part of your outplacement offering.
– Blend your own style of coaching with reemployed content.
With re-employed, you have access to leading-edge content which you can blend in to your own coaching style and approach.
– Timely, relevant and appealing content
If you are like many consultants, you may be concerned that that the only content out there just not appropriate to your market. Authored in Australia, re-employed’s content has already proven and practical appeal to job seekers across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, England and North America.
– Comprehensive content
With re-employed there is a proven pathway for delivering career coaching and outplacement services.
Users have access to 4 themed module bundles – each of which are appropriate to any stage any job seeker finds themselves. Learn more here.
– Seamless updating
When it comes to content, the production costs are one thing. But updates are another. With re-employed, any updates we content updates can be easily cloned to your own site.
– Simple client reporting.
If you’re about Client support, you want to be able to accurately report back to your Clients on the progress of your Coaching clients.
The re-employed platform allows you to access reports that give you real-time progress on any or all of your Users.
– A turn key platform.
Like most people, the choice of the correct web platform is a big hairy problem. Do you chose Joomla? WordPress? Drupal? Wix? Plone? The list goes on and on. It can cost many tens of thousands of dollars developing, trashing and relaunching a website. Trust us. We had this problem!
Instead, with re-employed, the decision has been made for you. You can have the confidence of using our proven platform which can be activated within 48 business hours.
All you need to do is focus on how you can successfully deliver to your career coaching and outplacement clients. Leave all the back-end system design and support to re-employed.
– No web site hosting issues
What reliability should your website have? How much uptime? Where should it be hosted? How do issues get resolved?
With Re-employed, we have teamed with a reliable host with that ensures fast and reliable turnaround – with above industry uptime.
To Become An Approved Reseller